ACCMS-Theme Meeting on “Multiscale Modelling of Materials for Sustainable Development” 7th - 9th, September 2018, Hanoi, Vietnam
The ACCMS-TM 2018 conference plans to publish full archival papers into the following International Scientific Indexing (ISI) journals:
- Journal of Materials Science (IF = 2.599)
- International Journal of Modern Physics C: Computational Physics and Physical Computation (IF = 1.26)
- Journal of Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science (IF = 1.015)
- Cogent Engineering (IF = 0.69)
- VNU Journal of Sciences: mathematics and physics
- Vietnam Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering (Journal of The Ministry of Science and Technology, Vietnam)
Manuscript Submissions: see the below information
Journal of Materials Science
September 1st, 2018
November 30th, 2018
International Journal of Modern Physics C
September 10th, 2018
November 10th, 2018
Journal of Part C
To be announced
1) Journal of Materials Science (JMSC) - Springer (https://link.springer.com/journal/10853), Impact Factor: 2.599.
The manuscripts submission window will open on September 1 and close on November 30, 2018. The Guest Editor will ensure that the authors attended the ACCMS-TM 2018 for reviewing process. The decision on each submission is made within 4 months. The accepted manuscripts will appear online in an issue in June or July 2019.
Guide on manuscript preparation:
- The authors should go to https://www.editorialmanager.com/jmsc/ and select “Multi-scale Modelling” from the pull-down menu which will be available on September 1.
- Authors are encouraged to prepare their manuscripts following the instruction: J Mater Sci Instructions for Authors 2017
2) International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC): Computational Physics and Physical Computation – World Scientific (https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/ijmpc), Impact Factor: 1.26.
The manuscripts submission window will open for two months after the ACCMS-TM 2018 conference and close on November 10. The accepted manuscripts will be published in a special issue.
- The manuscripts of this special issue are submitted to the journal website for peer review: http://www.editorialmanager.com/ijmpc/login.asp
- Authors are encouraged to prepare their manuscripts using the journal template: https://www.worldscientific.com/sda/1037/ijmpc-2e.zip